Close Deals Up to 80% Faster with Guided Selling
Move knowledge closer to the customer to accelerate your sales cycle. Cincom Acquire guided selling captures the “tribal knowledge” or the knowledge and information from your organization’s experts and systems. It delivers your product, pricing and process knowledge and information directly to your sales team at the point of sale.
Are you easy to buy from?
Being easy to buy from is a deciding factor in the purchase decision. From the customer’s perspective, easy to buy from means that you can accommodate their needs by delivering the right product at the right time and for the right price. Build-to-order, configure-to-order and engineer-to-order products can be difficult to sell. Cincom guided selling enables you to streamline quoting and order entry by guiding users to products, services and options that are fine-tuned to fit your customers’ requirements.
E-commerce Websites Harnessing Guided Selling
E-commerce websites provide your customers customized products faster and easier. E-commerce sites built with our partner, Dynamicweb and Cincom Guru, a business rules engine, enable buyers to first configure their own product choices online, and then submit their designs for a quote. The manufacturer’s sales representatives can then help already engaged customers refine their designs, and close more sales at lower cost per sale. Now you can translate the time-honored handshake into virtual presence strategies of the present and future.
Benefits of Cincom Acquire Guided Selling
- eBusiness solutions – that help you sell more online.
- More quotes – Reduce quote times from weeks to minutes.
- Faster closes and more wins! – Close deals 80% faster.
- 100% accuracy on quotes, sales orders and product configurations without product experts.
- Integration – Cincom’s business rules engine, Cincom Guru™, enables integration with CRM, ERP, CAD and other enterprise applications including Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Salesforce.com and Cincom® CONTROL™.