Cincom Acquire contract management supports customer agreement and pricing for delivering of products and services. These contracts can be simple commercial blanket agreements that drive, manage and monitor pricing and quantity levels purchased to date; maintenance service and support; or more highly collaborative and complex government contracts that require special billing, revenue and funding tracking with calculations of invoice ceilings for highly regulated sales engagements.
Maximize Your Revenue Opportunity
To ensure you maximize your revenue opportunity, Cincom Acquire provides visibility to contracts and expiration dates, so your sales channels can work to extend and renew these agreements.
Acquire order management streamlines the order-entry process with one-touch generation from the quotes or contract to minimize the potential for errors.
Key Contract and Order-Management Capabilities:
- Generation of orders from a quote/contract with a single click
- User-defined numbering scheme for user tracking
- Formalized change control for complete history of revisions
- Integration with sales and product configurator to validate product feature rules
- Support for electronic workflow for reviews and approvals
- Submission of orders to back office via our integration layer
- View and manage commissions for each order
- Communicate and confirm orders electronically
- Graphical workflow engine integration to produce customized automation
- Multi-tier pricing and discounting support
- Multi-delivery schedule from a single line item