Your Technology, Your Choice
Your company has spent time, effort and money on selecting and implementing the best applications for your business. You shouldn’t have to change your systems to fit new technology. You can build and extend your investment and:
- Integrate your core Configure, Price, Quote sales processes with your existing front- and back-office systems
- Easily deploy product and pricing information to all sales channels from one system for use by direct sales, dealers, distributors or customers
- Produce fast, accurate quotes at the point of sale with the capability to convert them directly into your other systems without re-keying
Cincom Acquire technology integrates with most proprietary or legacy systems. Our integration architecture is based on modern industry standards to support web service interoperability with other enterprise applications.
Cincom Acquire features out-of-the-box integration with
If you use other systems like Oracle, Siebel or SugarCRM, we can help you there, too.
Got SAP? We’ve got you covered.
Cincom Acquire for SAP is designed specifically for companies that run SAP in the back office. Our Guided Selling, Product Configuration and Document Generation for SAP is a comprehensive, interactive, quote-to-order selling system that accelerates sales and streamlines your front-office processes.
Cincom Acquire for SAP increases the value of your existing SAP investment by providing the following functionality:
- Guided Selling for SAP generates sales quotations that are custom-formatted to a unique customer, based on expert rules with quote-management capabilities.
- Proposal and Price Management for SAP creates pricing and proposals that include product configurations, contracts, drawings and other business-specific documents.
- Product and Sales Configuration for SAP automates complex calculations based on expert rules, which drives product configurations, guided selling and complex pricing.
- Integration with SAP VC Data provides the strength and power of the Variant Configurator (low-level configuration) with the Cincom Acquire constraints rules to ensure a valid configuration (high-level configuration).
- Integration with MS CRM for companies that use SAP but require an alternate front-office application. Cincom Acquire comes out of the box with integration between MS CRM and SAP.
Listen to Dianne Resch, Team Lead, Business Analysis, from Greenheck Fan as she talks about the ease with which Cincom integrated with SAP. “The implementation was very easy to accomplish.”
Extend the Power of salesforce.com with the Cincom Acquire® Sales and Product Configurator
Accelerate sales and streamline your front-office processes with Cincom Acquire for Salesforce.com—designed specifically for companies that have selected Salesforce.com as their CRM system.
Cincom Acquire for Salesforce.com is a comprehensive, interactive, Configure Price Quote solution that simplifies and greatly improves your ability to sell complex products and services.
Cincom Acquire for Salesforce.com increases the value of your existing Salesforce.com investment by providing additional deep functionality:
- Configurator for Salesforce.com automates guided selling along with the decision and constraint rules required to configure complex products and services.
- Pricing Management for Salesforce.com enables you to easily create the complex pricing and discounting rules required for multi-channel selling.
- Quotation and Proposal Management for Salesforce.com enables your salespeople to quickly generate customized offer documents tailored to each customers’ specific needs.
Learn more about Cincom Acquire for salesforce.com.
We Are Solid with SolidWorks
Our customers benefit from a CAD integration with our solution. Because we are partners with SolidWorks, our solution integrates easily with your CAD system.
To: Benefit from our partnership with SolidWorks. Easily integrate and extend your CAD system with the Cincom solution.
- Connect to your SolidWorks system for assemblies and drawings.
- Drive on a SolidWorks assembly drawing and 2D drawings.
- Leverage design information quotes, submittal drawings for proposals and production manufacture.
Successful Solidworks Customer Integrations