I saw this in a slide deck today. It’s a collection of comments our customers tell us they said or heard frequently BEFORE implementing Cincom Acquire. Now, they don’t hear them at all.
- “We are too hard to buy from.”
- “Our product/pricing options are so complex, even our own employees don’t understand them.”
- “It takes too long to get a quotation out.”
- “We are always chasing/relying on the expert.” (person who has the knowledge)
- “Changes and ‘what-if’ scenarios take too long.”
- “Quoting errors are killing us.”
- “My distribution channel is hamstrung by our ordering process.”
- “Getting a complex order to the shop floor takes forever.”
- “Getting a new product, or set of product options, to market takes too long.”
Interested in never saying these yourself? Request a demo of Cincom Acquire product configurator here: http://acquire.cincom.com/forms/salesproductdemo3.html.